Negosentro.com | The Growing Popularity of Airbnb in South Florida | Recent state-commissioned data showed the increasing popularity of Airbnb complements the Florida hotel industry rather than competing with it. The report says Florida hotel revenues, daily prices, and occupancy rates grew as local hosts welcomed millions of guests.
It suggests the vacation rentals open up the state to a new group of prospective tourists. Those who desire to stay in cities or neighborhoods that lack hotels, or are less able to afford hotels and families who want to be together under one roof are catered to by Airbnb hosts.
Airbnb in South Florida Tampa has original places for out-of-towners to stay. It offers a local city experience and unique homes for visitors to Tampa Bay. Travelers can reserve an entire house or private room with all the amenities.
- A three-bedroom home in Ybor is minutes away from downtown. It is the ideal for those who want to be close to everything and love art and modern architecture. The unit is a two-block walk to the bay. There is Uber service to historic 7th Street to grab a coffee or head downtown to a meeting within a mile of the unit.
- There is an island guest suite that is charming and cozy. It has a private entrance, two bikes for guest enjoyment, and a pool. Enjoy the ultimate spa-like experience in the walk-in shower that has two shower heads and a built-in bench, complete with oversized, fluffy towels. The quality linens on the pillow-top queen bed ensure a restful night’s sleep. There is a fenced back yard where a wrought iron fence divides the patio area from the pool area. Enjoy al fresco dining on the Weber grill in the patio area.
- A Davis Islands artist’s loft welcomes travelers to beautiful Davis Islands. It is two miles from downtown Tampa and the ideal location for running or cycling right from the front door. You can get away to a quiet island outside lively downtown Tampa, a University of Tampa student, visiting patients at Tampa General Hospital, or attending the Convention Center. The secure and private second story artist’s loft is filled with treetop views of the quiet neighborhood surroundings and tons of natural light.
- There is a beautiful, high-rise with a rooftop pool that gives access to anything travelers might want in Tampa. A short ride from the tower takes guests to any downtown office, Port Tampa for cruisers, Tampa Convention Center, and Amalie Arena are all within walking distance. The new unit has tons of natural light and floor-to-ceiling windows. It is ideal for visiting the surrounding areas or any stay in Tampa. There are a gym and pool on the 23rd floor.
- A beautiful, charming private guest hose in the Heights has the feel of a beach house and is located minutes away for Amalie Arena, Ybor City, and downtown Tampa. It is approximately ten to 15 minutes from local attractions such as The Florida Aquarium, Busch Gardens, Raymond James Stadium, Tampa Bay, and the airport. There is easy highway access to St. Pete Beach and Clearwater Beach. The detailed home sleeps two on a queen-size bed and has an inflatable bed available upon request.
- Located minutes from everything is a private suite with a balcony. It is ten steps from the Hillsborough River and park. It is three to six miles away from UT, Ybor City, Buccaneer and Yankee Stadiums, Busch Gardens and USF. The Tampa International Airport is 15 miles away.
- In Hyde Park, there is a cozy townhouse. It is within four to ten minutes from the Storz Theater. Bern’s Steakhouse, Amalie Arena, MacDill, and the University of Tampa. This unit is within walking distance of Soho’s and Hyde Park’s wonderful restaurants and attractions. Guests can also walk to Bayshore, which is an incredibly central location in a Hyde Park quiet area. The owners also have a man’s bike for rent if interested.
Other Areas in South Florida Providing Airbnb
Tampa is not the only area in South Florida that offers Airbnb. The above were examples of what one can expect and excellent reasons for the increase in popularity. According to Airbnb statistics, Cape Canaveral, Florida, is expected to be among the most popular 2020 destinations based on year-over-year increase booking percentages.
It is anticipated that Cape Canaveral will have a 136 percent increase. Popularity frequently coincides with gatherings, festivals, and major national and international events. Other South Florida areas have units available. A shortlist includes:
- Florida Keys
- Miami Beach
- Key West
- South Beach
- Holmes Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- Juno Beach
You can turn to Ed Cook Real Estate as a Realtor in South Florida to help with your real estate needs in Pompano Beach, FL.