Negosentro.com | On June 28, 2017, RESTOINVEST2, the Philippine Restaurant Investment Conference, will once again gather the most diverse Food and Beverage Industry stakeholders to share their winning insights on the state of their respective categories : fast-food, fast casual, casual dining, fine dining, commissaries, hotel-based restaurants, and others.
With the theme, Business-Building Strategies for Sustainable Growth, the conference aims to bring on the discussion table, pressing issues on profitability, sustainability, and other challenges and opportunities that the industry faces.
The invited speakers and their respective topics include :
- Mr. Vic Gregorio (VP-Shakey’s Philippines) – The challenges and opportunities for a chain that withstood 5 decades in the food industry
- Ms. Pinky Yee (Marketing Director – Goldilocks) – The future of fast food
- Mr. Eric Teng (CEO – Mango Tree, Genki Sushi, Cocina Peruvia) – The state of the casual dining in the Philippines
- Ms. Eileen Borromeo (Strategic Planning head-McCann Group) – Branding and Identity : Key success factors in the food business growth
- Mr. RJ Ledesma (co-founder Mercato Centrale, book author and motivational speaker) – Building an eco-system for food entreprenuers
- Ms. Rhea Sycip (Dir of F&B, Discovery Primea) – Growing the Hotel F&B Market share in dining
- Mr. David Sison (President, Mama Lou’s Italian Kitchen) – Battling the restaurant giants
- Mr. Joseph Hizon (President, Earth Kitchen & Hizon’s catering) – Sustainability and Community : Factors that affect profitability
- Ms. Regina Katigbak (AVP, SM Malls) – The state of the country’s malls
- Mr. Efren Pascual (CEO, Link) – The buying and selling of food business
The Dept of Tourism, Undersecretary Art Boncato will be the keynote speaker in the event. It will be on June 28, 2017 at EDSA Shangri-la Hotel from 9am-5pm.
The RESTOINVEST2, as the conference is now on its 2nd year is powered by Courage Asia and presented by Philippine Young Chefs Club. It is sponsored by SHATEC Singapore, Enderun Colleges and Breville/Misso s2o. Media partners include Manila Times, Food magazine, clickthecity.com, Interaksyon Lifestyle, Negosentro.com and dineph.com
For more information and registration please call (0917) 639-8089, (0917) 620-8418 or email email@example.com