Jon Rice, Negosentro | Maintaining the health of the engine of any vehicle is a great thing for a safe drive. Everyone will agree to it. But we have seen that the old cars and their engines are not accepted as good in terms of productivity compared to the modern ones. But, you cannot afford a new car and in this case, you can remodel or rebuild your old car engine. In this case, you need to do some electronic fuel injection and rebuild your old car engine.
Searching For The Right Solution? Look At This
The cars are having carburetors, which delivers the fuel to the engine. On other hand, the gasoline powered engine needs these basics to run- perfect quantity of fuel for the RPM and the throttle opening. It accompanies the spark at the right time. Until the last 30 years, these carburetors are considered great to start the engine. The main function of this part is to mix the fuel with air. Perfect mixture will bring the optimum temperature to start the vehicle..
With the changing technology such idea has also changed. Now the carburetor has been replaced with the electronic fuel injection. It has been seen the carburetors is not helping in working properly when the engine is cold. So replacing the carburetor with the electronic fuel injection is much more convenient. Sometime you can find some starting problems in your car during winter and if you use the electronic fuel injection then you can avoid such issue. These solutios will lubricate your car engine and it can boost up your car speed too.
Feedbacks of the EFI
Here are some of the conveniences that one can get through the electronic fuel injection systems:
- It covers all the functions of the carburetor in more advanced way
- Besides the electronic fuel injection adjust the speed which is ideal for the vehicle
- Changing the operating environment is well controlled by the electronic fuel injection.
- It handles accurately the fuel control and emission.
- It regulates the entire function with the electromagnetic valves or fuel injectors.
How does the electronic fule injection works?
When the injector is turned on, it disperses the fuel in the engine. Thus the main function is that it regulates the fuel delivery and get the right amount if fuel necessary. The quantity of the fuel is being maintained by the injector pulse width. It has been seen that the longer the pulse working the greater amount of fuel is injected. It works in this similar way in every vehicle that uses it.
How They Are Helpful For Your Car?
- Upgrade the engine to the next level
- Provide excellent throttle response
- Helps in smooth engine operation.
- Offers potential fuel economy
- It helps to add power to the engine also
- Efficient fuel injection system with advanced technology.
Thus changing the carburetors to the fuel injection can make your vehicle more powerful and efficient and save more fuel consumption too.
Components of the EFI
The injectors are supported by some of the components. They are also very important to carry out the function.
- The intake body is one of such components which act as a mounting object for the throttle object
- Throttle bodies are the main component for internal combustion of the fuel. Thus the best combustion can maximize the volumetric efficiency. It is actually designed to increase the air supply with increased performance.
Thus get the best performing engine with the high performance of the car. Older one should be replaced by such new technological ones. Thus, it would save the car as well as the money.