Zac Ferry, Negosentro | While finding what is inside the box, we usually ignore the packaging which obviously provides the safety to our product. So, how to select the best manufacturer of packaging cartons totally depends upon the quality of carton you need. Since safety of the product is very important, it becomes more important to choose the right carton and for that, you need to choose the right manufacturer. There are so many different factors for choosing the right carton.
A carton is a box or container usually made of paperboard and sometimes of fiberboard. They are very much reliable when it comes to using them as for packaging because they are made of paperboard, they are very lightweight and easy to transport.
While selecting the right manufacturer of packaging carton for boxing, you need to prioritize the factors that you require in a good carton. The very first thing to be focused on, is the size of the carton in reference to the goods that need to be packaged.
Purchasing the right carton is a big deal. You need to look up the manufacturer of packaging carton that actually meets your needs to hundred percent.
While Purchasing the Cartons there are Some Key Points you should Keep in your Mind:
- Size is an important factor: The size is the carton is a common factor and without meeting that need you can never purchase the right carton. Size basically depends upon the number and weight of goods that need to be packaged. Considering the transportation and number of boxes, the sizes must be relative to each other.
- Material used: The material used is the second most important factor that should always be considered.
Why is the Material Important?
- You need to use strong packaging in the long route transport.
- Heavy goods also need strong and reliable cartons.
- Different types of goods may require different material of packaging.
Single/Double/Triple Layered Cartons
Packaging cartons can be used individually with respect to their needs, size of goods and the importance of goods. The difference in layering indicates the durability of a carton.
- Single Layered: The single-walled cartons contain a medium, outer layer, and inner layer. They don’t provide a lot of protection to the goods and are generally used for lightweight goods.
- Double layered: The double-walled cartons contain a medium, double outer layer and double inner layer. Cartons that are made up of double walls are a good choice for items that need to be stored for a long time. These boxes are used regularly for courier or removal that happens on a regular basis.
- Triple layered: The triple-walled cartons contain a medium, triple outer layer, and triple inner layer. They are the strongest type of cartons in the all three. They are best for heavy goods..
Understanding the Needs of Customers whose Goods you need to Get into the Carton
This must never be neglected after all the overall goods satisfaction will depend upon the packaging of that. Sometimes there are more than just need like the appealing design and some improved goods tags.
The Life of the Carton
The life of the carton generally depends upon its material and how many times it is required to be used so when you are looking for one, you need to check upon the whole before taking the carton according to your needs both in of everything time, size and weight. Choosing the best manufacturer of packaging carton will help you save your money and get a durable carton which will last long.
Mentioned above are few of the important tips on how to select the right manufacturer of packaging cartons.