Negosentro.com | How to easily mount a TV LCD | Which room is your favorite in your home? Of course, it would be your living room where you spend most of your time watching TV. If you have an LCD TV that sits on an 18-inch wide table or stand, then you’re wasting a lot of your living room space. And if it is in your bedroom then you are wasting all your precious space. What if we tell you that mounting your LCD TV would make you more space as well as it would give your home a modern and upgraded design look. Mounting an LCD TV on the wall sound like a challenge? Right. In this blog, we will tell you about how you can mount your LCD on the wall.
- Location, location, location: – The first step is to decide where you want to position your LCD. See, location is important as there is a lot to this, from viewing angle to sun exposure, from power outlet to where you are going to keep your connected devices. Consider your location very carefully as viewing angle often important for achieving the best quality. And yes, moving an LCD TV means extra effort plus it will also leave useless holes on the wall.
- Locate the wall studs before drilling: – You don’t want to drill into the water or gas supply line unknowingly. Use stud finder on the wall to locate studs. By gently moving stud finder across the wall until it indicates that you have found a stud and when it does, you mark it as you want to drill in them.
- Mark and drill your lead holes: – Lots of people end up drilling several holes in the wall as positioning is the trickiest part. To avoid wasting your time and wall you should first hold the mount up to wall and marks where you want to drill the hole. Then remove the mount and drilled at the exact location you have marked.
- Stick the mounting bracket to the wall: – Now hold the mount to the wall and drill the mounting screw into the hole you drilled previously. And make sure the screws should be tight.
- Connect the mounting plate to the LCD: – For this, you should first remove your TV from the stand and then locate the mounting holes on its back. Attach the plate to the back of the LCD TV and make sure the screws are tight.
- Mount LCD to the wall: – This is the hardest part and for this, you will need the help of your buddy. Lift the LCD carefully up connect the bracket as instructed on the manual. And don’t forget to tighten the screws and Enjoy your freshly mounted LCD TV!
Mounting a flat-screen on the wall is one of those jobs where a little knowledge and some precise measuring can save you a lot of money. TV up on the wall not only gives you more space but also a better view and keep it out of the reach of children and pets in your home. AV Rental New Orleans provides the best-skilled specialist that can help you to wall mount your TV. So if you want experts to help then go to our website and contact us we will be happy to help you.