Cindy Del Rio, Negosentro | Well, you know, SEO services are very crucial for your website, they deal witha very important part called link building. Thus, it can be said for a successful SEO; link building is an integral part. There was a time when Yahoo and few similar websites used to rule the search engine page. The scenario has changed dramatically, and new website names pop up, as a result, when you search. It is thus very necessary to work by the rule of Google to rank at the top. So, how? Just read on to know more!
The Power Of Links
If you thought that a website can successfully market itself online without link building at a certain point in its growth, you are wrong. Backlinks are simply important for a website’s off-site SEO. While you might think that the quantity of websites you have linking back to your site is the most important aspect of off-page SEO, any proficient link building company will tell you that this is not the only thing to consider when acquiring backlinks. Sometimes, it is better to have fewer links that are of very higher quality rather than a bigger quantity of low-quality backlinks. Okay, why links are so important? We’re going to have a look below!
- Links are directly related to Google ranking
- Links are considered to be the web
- Great contents deserve to have a good rank and link is directly related to that
- Links can help in building trust
- Google looks for links and that way your website becomes visible to Google
So, while building links, it must be taken care that under any circumstances it shouldn’t interfere with Google’s algorithm.
Link Building Strategies
How can you build the perfect links? Either do it yourself or look for link building services. The below-mentioned points can help you to do it on your own.
- Looking For Backlinks: Okay, so if you are a newbie and desperately want to build links, the best option is to look out in your neighborhood. Well, your neighbor may include your friends, relative or any individual that you know and who has a website or blog. So, while you have made a request for backlinks, go a step ahead and request for links in the content rather than in the sides or the footer
- Building Relationships: You need to have a good relationship to build quality links. For this, you can look for social groups or forums and even blogs. Again social media can be a good option when you are looking for groups. So, to achieve so, initiate the process by commenting genuinely and taking an active part in various discussions
- Testimony: If you can get this chance, half of the battle is already won. Like some businesses offer you to say a few words about your experience after using the product! Well, given a chance, it can result in building links and trust as well
- Blogging: While blogging may seem to be a very easy thing, but to get theattention you need to keep it active by updating with regular contents. When you are generating useful content, it will automatically attract the world to your website
- Directories: The list of directories is never ending on the internet, but you need to go for a trusted one to get the desired result. So look for a directory where you can post at the same time get information about the customers.
These are very easy and simple tips, which you can just do on your own, without the need of help from an SEO company.