Negosentro.com | Best Natural Teeth Whitening Toothpaste | All toothpaste products you see in stores and read about online have one goal: to give you whiter, brighter teeth. It’s no secret; everybody likes a million-dollar smile with perfectly aligned teeth. But did you know there’s also one dark side to this ‘bright’ business?
It’s the use of artificially whitening chemicals. Believe it or not, a number of manufacturers dump these in their paste tubes to give you ‘immediate’ results. Sadly, not all people are clever enough to find something fishy. To put things in perspective, let’s see what the difference is between artificial whiteners and natural whitening agents.
What Ingredients Make Your Toothpaste Toxic for your Mouth?
When you brush that paste across your teeth, do you ever wonder what happens to the anatomy? Those promises of immediate difference mean there’s a shortcut. And no matter what you’re doing, shortcuts have their consequences. Whitening teeth takes time when done naturally. So if your toothpaste claims to whiten them in an instant, it probably uses stuff like these:
- Parabens: These are a key ingredient in many toothpastes. If you have parabens in your tube, then your toothpaste isn’t free of artificial ingredients. Parabens can disrupt hormones, cause fertility issues, and reproductive systems in both men and women.
- Sodium Laurel Sulfate: SLS in toothpaste is another sign it’s not safe for you. For those who may have irritation against sulfates, this one is a no-go. SLS can also disrupt your thyroid glands and is also harmful to children. It may have some benefits on your oral health, but other than that, this ingredient isn’t really safe.
Other than these, triclosan and charcoal are also used to artificially brighten your teeth.
What Does a Natural Whitening Toothpaste Do Instead?
A natural whitening toothpaste keeps your oral health reliant on natural sources. Instead of engineering artificial methods, naturally, whitening toothpaste ensures you get whiter teeth via nature’s own care. This means your paste is free of parabens, SLS, GMOs, triclosan, charcoal, and whatnot. Instead of these, here’s what a naturally whitening toothpaste does to give you healthy, white teeth forever:
- Vegan-Friendly: Being all-natural and vegan friendly at the same time isn’t an easy thing to pull off. However, going vegan ensures that there is a minimal impact of our personal luxury on our environment. There’s a lot that can be done even without killing animals and plants. Vegan options are also safer than artificially creating ingredients.
- Non-GMO: Genetically modified organisms are vastly unexplored. Swishing these around in your mouth is unwise, to say the least. Since consumer demand has been growing, corporations use this hack to build cheaper and effective toothpaste. However, all-natural whitening toothpaste is still the safest way to go for getting pearly white teeth.
- Vitamins A, C, E, and Aloe Vera: Naturally whitening toothpaste take these key ingredients and come up with a formula that is safe and effective. The Vitamins gently remove the yellowish tinge and the bacteria that decays and causes stink. These ingredients also build a protective layer around your teeth so that they’re easy to clean and don’t turn yellow again.
White teeth are undoubtedly important. But how you get them and what you do to maintain them is something to be very particular about. Using chemical-laden pastes might be temporarily useful, but it’ll eventually cause issues in your body.
Instead, sticking to a product that uses ingredients you’re most familiar with is the safest way to go. These might not have a sharp aftertaste or a strong scent, but they’ll keep your teeth in the best shape and appearance.