Negosentro.com | 24 Effective Tools for Business Success | Each year, at one of the world’s largest marketing conferences, Traffic & Conversion, the session with an overview of useful tools for business becomes the most popular. We at leadsology.guru studied in detail the review that was presented at T&C 2020, and selected the most interesting business tools for you. With them, life will become easier, and business more efficient. You can read more about tips and tricks of business from top inbound marketing books.
Search for tools used by competitor sites
- Builtwith: Using this service, you can find out which analytics tools, plugins, applications, etc. competitors use on their sites.
- Datanyze: Here they collect information on millions of sites and give out statistical data, which tools are the most popular in a particular topic.
- Similarweb: Detailed site traffic statistics, demographics, popular keywords, pages, etc.
- Adbeat: Here you can analyze the advertising of competitors.
- iSpionage: Another competitor analyzer.
- SEMRush: SEO helper. Search for keywords, backlinks, analysis and comparison with competitors.
- aHrefs: A better-known service in Russia that helps analyze sites, our own and competitors, select keys, track backlinks, etc.
- WhosMailingWhat: Tracking and analysis of the results of email campaigns.
- TubularLabs: The tool monitors a huge number of videos, analyzes users, content strategies of companies that post videos on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- AlexaTracks and ranks sites around the world.
- Storybase: This tool will help you determine which content will catch your reader. It will help to choose topics, formats, presentation of material.
- Swiped: In fact, it’s not a tool, but a collection of the best marketing ideas implemented – content, advertising, pop-ups, letters for newsletters and even page design 404. Studying them, you can be inspired and successfully generate your own ingenious ideas.
- BuzzSumo: Needs no introduction. Probably the most popular service in the world that works with social networks and provides statistics on viral content, sharing, likes, etc. You can see which topics attract users most, what content of your competitors is the most popular and much more.
- AnswerThePublic: A very useful service that turns words into ideas for content. Enter a keyword, for example, “content” and get a ton of potential topics that start with a question word. For example, “What is content marketing.”
- HelpAReporter: The platform where journalists leave requests, and experts leave comments. Actual for those who seek to enter the Western media. And for those who are interested in the Russian media. Journalists leave requests for comments and finished materials, experts respond and end up in publications, TV and radio broadcasts.
Creation of car funnels and landings
- ClickFunnels: A tool with which you can quickly create and test a car funnel.
- 10MinuteFunnels: Another tool for creating funnels – using the drag-and-drop functionality, it’s quite simple to make a funnel based on your tasks.
- Unbounce: A simple tool for quickly creating landings.
- OptimizePress: Creating landing pages and selling pages on sites made on WordPress.
- ThriveThemes: Another tool that contains themes and plugins for creating engaging and selling pages on sites using WordPress. Not only landing pages, but also quizzes, headline optimizers, polls, etc.
Creation of quizzes, contests, games
- Outgrow: A tool for creating interactive content of various kinds – quizzes, polls, calculators, recommendations, and chat bots.
- Leadquizzes: A tool for creating a quiz, which, incidentally, is very fond of the famous marketer Neil Patel.
- Calculoid: Tool for creating online calculators.
- Linked Helper: Linked helper is the one of the best tool for business growth here you can auto visit/follow/endorse profiles, and send sequential messages with your own signature.