Negosentro | Where to Get Vehicle Wraps in Vermont | Company vehicles are a staple for various industries. Whether it’s service-based businesses making house calls, a fleet of cars for employees to use to meet with clients, or delivery trucks, these vehicles can serve another purpose:
Vinyl vehicle wraps allow you to transform your company cars and trucks into branded marketing elements. You can either invest in a full-length wrap that goes from bumper to bumper or vinyl decals that fit on doors and hoods. Either way, we’ve compiled a list of the top businesses in Vermont that offer these services.
Why are Vehicle Wraps Valuable?
Before wrapping your company’s cars, it’s imperative to understand why they’re so valuable for your brand. Here are the top reasons why you should invest in these wraps:
- Establish Trust – If you’re a service-based business, you need to ensure that customers trust your employees as soon as they arrive. If the workers come in unmarked vehicles, they can seem sketchy or unprofessional.
- Advertise Your Brand – Large vehicles like delivery trucks work well as mobile billboards. Service vehicles can also promote your business to new customers. Think about how U-Haul trucks promote the company.
- Capture Attention – Have you ever noticed a company vehicle drive by and been interested enough to call the number on the side? Chances are you have, and that shows the power of a high-quality vehicle wrap. Well-designed wraps can make your brand stand out from the competition.
Top Companies for Vehicle Wraps in Vermont
Custom vehicle wraps are a vital part of both your business and marketing potential, so you need to make sure that you’re working with top-tier companies. WorkSafe TCI has been in the sign-making industry for decades, producing road signs for governments and municipalities. Since these organizations have strict rules and deadlines, you know that WorkSafe’s team can deliver high-quality results for your business.
When it comes to vehicle wraps, you can choose between vinyl decals, full-vehicle wraps, or magnetic signs. Better yet, WorkSafe TCI can also design your wraps for you. So, if you have an idea for a mobile billboard but don’t know where to start, WorkSafe can turn your ideas into reality. Plus, since they’re so experienced in vehicle wrapping, they can address any technical issues, such as how the vehicle’s contours affect the layout and design appearance.
One way to know that you’re working with a reputable vehicle wrap company is if it’s certified within the industry. Sign Depot has two certifications – one from 3M (which produces many vinyl adhesives) and another from Geek Wraps. Both of these titles should give you confidence that you’re working with the pros.
Sign Depot specializes in cars and trucks, but you can also get decals for larger vehicles. The company has also made wraps for food trucks and carts, so no matter what you need, they can take care of it for you.
Yipes! Auto and Graphics
Since Yipes! is an auto accessory company, it specializes in making your company vehicles look good. Yipes! offers three unique vehicle wrap options:
- Lettering – You can simply put your logo on a company car or create a unique design to help it stand out.
- Partial Wrap – Typically, partial wraps work well for delivery trucks and vans. The cargo area gets wrapped while the cab stays uncovered.
- Full Wrap – If you’re going to wrap a company vehicle, why not utilize every inch of space? Full wraps work best for mobile operations, such as food trucks or at-home services (i.e., maid cleaning).
Grand Slam Signs
Grand Slam Signs is a sign maker that also does vinyl adhesives for vehicles. This company doesn’t specialize in partial or complete wraps, but they offer excellent decals and magnetic signs for your fleet.
If you need help coming up with a design for your cars or trucks, Grand Slam has an in-house graphic design team to flesh out your ideas. The team can also help you develop comprehensive marketing campaigns to get more mileage out of your vehicle wraps (pun intended).
Premier Signs and Graphics
As with Grand Slam, this company is a sign maker that also does vehicle wrapping. However, although Premier Signs and Graphics primarily offers decals and partial wraps, you can also get full vehicle wrapping done as well.
Premier has worked with dozens of clients from a wide array of industries. Most of the company’s customers are in the service and transportation fields, but they also deliver wraps for food service, tech companies and more. Premier also specializes in fleet vehicles if you have many cars or trucks to wrap.
How to Use Different Types of Vehicle Wraps
As we’ve discussed, various options are available to help you utilize your company vehicles for branding and promotion. Here’s a quick overview of when to deploy each design type:
- Magnetic Decals – This option works best for temporary signage. One example could be if an employee has to use a personal vehicle for company trips. A magnetic sign is much easier to use than vinyl adhesive.
- Vinyl Lettering and Decals – Smaller decals are much more cost-effective, and they work best for company fleets where you have to brand multiple vehicles. Usually, decals are just the company logo and slogan, but you can get creative with them too.
- Partial Wraps – As we mentioned, partial wraps work best for delivery trucks and vans since there is a clear distinction between the cargo area and the cab. You can also use a vinyl decal on the cab doors to complement the partial wrap.
- Full Wraps – Since these wraps are the most expensive and challenging to design, they should be reserved for situations where you need the whole vehicle covered. Examples include food trucks and mobile businesses (i.e., a mobile pet grooming service).
Now that you know how to use vehicle wraps and the top Vermont companies that can deliver them, start promoting your business today!