Negosentro | What Are the Benefits of Timber Windows for Your Home and Office? | While constructing a new home or renovating the old one, many people these days try to experiment with different types of timber windows. Many other different varieties of windows are also available in the market such as glass, aluminium, and other metallic varieties, but timber and solid wood have a unique appeal of their own.
For homeowners, who want to replace their existing window designs and materials with timber windows, here are few benefits that they can look up to. Timber gives the style quotient; it is always durable, and it also gives best value for money. Get to know from the following features why you should install timber windows for your home or office:
- It Is Durable – Timber is durable and it gives good value for money. High quality wood like mango wood, Sheesham wood, and rosewood are all different varieties of timber and they are greatly used for the overall decoration of any house. The kind of wood furniture or windows that you install in your home certainly enhance the overall quality of your property and increase the resale value of your house. They are strong and durable and keep the moisture out and warmth in. They maintain the traditional feel in your home and tend to last for years to come.
- Easy to Clean and Maintain – Timber can be cleaned and maintained very easily by using a simple dry cloth to clean the windows and the windowsills. Timber is hardwood, but soft timbers also look good for the windows. The sides of the window, timber surfaces and corners can be cleaned very easily; just make sure not to make use of abrasive papers or caustic or acidic materials that can lower the quality of timber. Recoating with varnish or paint also helps to keep the windows in proper order. You should also be careful about chips, broken wood pieces and any other problematic areas that might affect the quality of the wood.
- Customizable – Softwood timber windows in multiple cases are budget-friendly and you can easily customise the design to get the best home and interior design for your living area. Softwood windows also look good if you want to give a modern appeal to the commercial windows or windows in an office. Douglas fir varieties of softwood are easy to purchase, beautiful to look at, and it is also very stable.
- Protection from weather – Timber windows keep your home safe from an inclement weather. With proper protection and finishing, you can always go for timber windows to stop excess heat, rain, mist and fog, and you can keep your furniture and other things safe at home. High quality timber windows keep your rooms cool during summer and warm during winters. They also help you save a lot on your electricity bills. They have an amazing ability to trap moisture without making your home front saggy, so you can always keep your home dry without excess moisture accumulation when you buy timber windows.
- Insulative property – Timber windows provide optimal insulation to your property. If your home is just adjacent to the main road then there is a constant need for sound insulation. With the right timber windows installed, you can avail sound insulation feature to a great extent. Wood and natural variations of wood are always deterrent to cold and also to external sound and noise. You can create the best soundproof living experience with the timber windows, and keep your living area safe from cold, sound and other obstructions.
- They are eco-friendly – Timber windows are always better for environments, as they do not pollute the environment and they do not leave toxic fumes or get mixed up with soil or other elements to affect the environment negatively. Wood chips get decomposed easily and they can also be used as fertilizer for your grounds.
Now you can customise and get timber windows delivered to your doorstep. Online shops are there from where you can buy them.