The corporate functions have been a part of the integral culture for a long time and it is important to plan a corporate function to the perfection as there are various designations of people will be there and everyone will try to have a good time. The catering foods play a great part in satisfying people and with good foods, the whole atmosphere becomes rejoice with joy and happiness.
Hence catering for corporate functions could be very troublesome if you don’t have prior knowledge in catering in these types of functions.
- Count the people: You should make an estimate at least to plan for a catering for corporate function so that you have an idea about what type of menu you will require. While catering for corporate functions, both the parties will have to keep in touch with each other so that in the event of any changes in the plans, both the parties know about the situation rather than coming out as a surprise to one of the parties. If you allot the list for the number of people to be taken in, at the same time, you should make it a point that you can add more people and then the catering people will also be able to serve them.
- Keep a room for extra people: As in case of any events, in catering for corporate functions could also have the problem of having extra guests which could put the catering in difficulty as the foods will be limited to the only those who were invited and if you haven’t kept a bit of room for extra people, then it could go down as a very embarrassing situation.
- If possible, choose a theme: Many corporate functions are held on occasions and if you could, then you may go for a theme so that the whole catering for corporate functions revolve around that theme to make that function extra special. The foods may come as a part of the theme to match the whole environment and this makes the function spectacular. For instance, if you are arranging for a beach theme party, or an environment theme party or a pool theme party for birthday, the food decorations, stalls and the contents of the menu should tally with the actual theme of the party.
- Dietary restrictions: While making the menu for the function, you should also keep notice that there may be people who will be eating only vegetarian foods or only a gluten-free diet. Hence you should make an extra attempt to provide items in the menu which will satisfy those people who are vegetarian or on a gluten-free diet. As an event planner, while catering for corporate functions you must be careful in choosing the items because if some people find difficult to find even one item in the menu to match those above criteria, then it will paint a very bad picture for that event.
- Setting up the budget: You must make a budget beforehand for catering for corporate functions and while doing so, you must have in constant touch with the executives so that you have a clear picture about the whole event and what the expectations are. There may be special requirements from many people and you’ll have to decide which one you could accommodate and which one you won’t be able to accommodate. After doing all these necessary steps, you should present the budget to the executives or to the event planner and make the necessary changes that are required.
You can now choose different companies to work for your event like marriage, birthday and other corporate events and you can customize your recipes, items and order for the best dishes and menu cards online.