Livestream of the Asian Solar Summit in July 2021 | (via ACN Newswire) – Singapore, June 25, 2021 – At the upcoming Asian Solar Summit, key leaders from Total Solar Distributed Generation, Juwi, Total Solar, Sembcorp, Cleantech Solar, Vena Energy, ACWA, Ayala Corp, and others will take the virtual stage to discuss the next important steps for solar in Asia. The Asian Solar Summit is THE event to take the pulse of Asia’s solar sector, with over 40 regional and worldwide public and private developers, financiers, and advocates confirmed to share their experience.
Along with the keynote presentations, there will be six country-specific panels focusing on Thailand, Vietnam, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, and the Philippines, allowing delegates to gain a better knowledge of some of the region’s most important solar markets. Virtually present will be leading developers, investors, regulators, technological pioneers, and advocates.
The Asian Solar Summit is more than just an opportunity to hear from leaders working to achieve ambitious renewable energy development targets. It’s a really interactive event, with live panel sessions taking place throughout the day, allowing attendees to participate in the discourse.
Among the experts who will share their knowledge are:
1. Dr. Valerie Speth, juwi’s APAC CEO
2. Rajit Nanda, ACWA Power’s Interim Chief Investment Officer and Chief Portfolio Management Officer
3. John Eric Francia, AC Energy’s President and CEO, as well as Ayala Corp’s Managing Director
4. Maria May Militante, MRC Allied’s Chief Public Relations and Business Development Officer
5. Florian Bennhold, Symbior Solar’s CEO and MD
6. GreenYellow Thailand & Asia CEO Frank Gluck
7. Christopher Ang, United Overseas Bank Limited’s Head of Infrastructure and Project Finance Asia
8. Irman Boyle, Indonesia Infrastructure Finance’s EVP/Head of Advisory
9. ENGIE Director of Business Development – Indonesia, Nicolas van den Abeele
10. SkyX Solar’s Chairman and CEO, Samresh Kumar
11. LIMES Renewable Energy’s Managing Director, Cristiano Spillati
12. Yash Shah, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Senior Vice President, Global Structured Finance
13. Franck Constant, Constant Energy’s President
14. Davis Chong, President of the Malaysian Photovoltaic Industry Association and Chief Executive Officer of Solarvest Energy Sdn Bhd (MPIA)
15. Lorenzo Mancini, Total Solar Distributed Generation Regional Director
Jen Tan, Sembcorp Industries’ Head of Integrated Solutions (Singapore & Southeast Asia)
17. Arnaud Ayral, Cleantech Solar’s Country Head for Malaysia, Vietnam, and Cambodia
18. Laurent Margoloff, ING Energy Asia Pacific Regional Lead for Utilities
19. Daniel Mallo, Societe Generale’s Asia Pacific Head of Natural Resources and Infrastructure
Devin Narang, Sindicatum Renewable Energy Company’s Managing Director (India)
Session 1: Keynote and Session 2: Country Showcase Panel
A keynote discussion will kick off the day, with panelists outlining their plans for increasing capacity and advancing solar energy across Asia. The second keynote session of the day will focus on the region’s burgeoning C&I solar industry.
Panelists will provide perspectives on the current situation on the ground, government support mechanisms, and trends in partnerships, investments, project development, and funding throughout the Summit. To see the agenda, go to LINK.
LIVE Online Website: https://bit.ly/2UuF3mR Asian Solar Summit 1st July 2021
Visit https://bit.ly/3qrNhrS to register.