Negosentro | Here’s what to read to crack JEE main exam | The secret to success is training, which needs a specific strategy. Learning how to practice for JEE Main is the first step toward getting into one of the coveted IITs, NITs, IIITs, or GFTIs. Any exam, especially JEE Main, the major UG engineering exam, requires a well-thought-out learning strategy to succeed. As a result, the design of a good study plan that integrates exam patterns, curriculum, mock tests, practice, and more would be the next step in answering how to prepare for JEE Main 2022.
The core of your preparation is a self-study
In addition to what you learn in school, it is critical that you set aside time for self-study. Make a study schedule for each course. To improve your understanding of the subject, study each concept, take notes, and answer as many questions as possible. Have a thorough understanding of chemical equations, chemical substances, phenomena, and their properties in the case of chemistry. Learning about chemical compounds and their properties will assist you in connecting various chemistry concepts. Begin studying general topics in mathematics that will be utilized in later chapters. Trigonometry, coordinate geometry, differentiation, and integration are only a few of the general concepts covered.
Books for JEE preparation
There are numerous books available for JEE preparation, but just a few have made an impression and have been adopted by a big number of students. One thing students should remember is that while reading a book can help them establish concepts, answering prior year question papers and mock tests will help them pass the exam.
Benefits of JEE Main 2021 PYQP with Solutions
- ➢ Addressing the many types of questions that are posed
By glancing at the prior year’s study material, candidates can get a sense of the sorts of questions that could be addressed in the JEE Main 2021. Most educators believe almost 70% to 80% of the questions in the entrance examination are repeated. If a candidate has solved question papers from the previous 10 to 15 years, he or she will have no trouble passing the entrance exam.
- ➢ Organizing your time
We’ve talked to a lot of JEE Main toppers over the years, and they all have one thing in common: they know how to manage their time well. Duration, Speed, and Correctness are three aspects that play a significant role in getting excellent JEE Main marks. Candidates can use JEE Main 2021 sample papers or previous year papers to work on all three parameters.
- ➢ Build your self-assurance
Candidates’ motivation will be boosted by the ability to attempt questions from the previous year’s examinations. To be able to deliver your best in the exam, you must have a high level of confidence.
- ➢ Examination Format Comprehension
When preparing for any entrance exam, the golden guideline is to thoroughly understand the exam pattern. It covers all of the key information regarding the exam, such as the length of the exam, the types of questions that will be asked, the total number of questions, and so on. Students can use prior year’s JEE Main question papers to acquire a feel for the actual test. They can recognize the pattern in which a question paper is designed while also strategizing how to respond to it.
How can you incorporate last year’s JEE Main question papers into your study schedule?
The below are a few pointers for candidates who want to use past year papers to improve their exam preparation:
- Incorporate the completion of one paper every day into your study routine.
- After you’ve finished a chapter, look up relevant MCQs from prior years in a book.
- Students can use this method to solve past year’s questions and review the material they’ve recently learned.
- Solve one question paper every day during the last month of the exam, either from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. or 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., as JEE Main will only be held during these hours.
- Only by monitoring the number of questions asked can the analysis of the papers, as well as essential issues, be understood.
- Solve a minimum of ten years’ worth of paperwork. Because the curriculum of these papers is legitimate and current, they are a good choice.
Plan your study
- Create a schedule for yourself. No, it’s not a comprehensive one. Only a list of subjects you’d want to learn about on a regular basis in the days ahead. Don’t make a list of what you’ll read.
- Print out a copy of the Mains syllabus. It is more of a motivational tool since it opens up the possibility to track how much preparation you’ve done. Seeing the items we’ve prepared ticked off a list helps to calm our chaotic mentality and enhance our self-confidence in the months ahead.
- Make a list of your objectives for the next day prior to bedtime. After you get up the next day, review your plan to get a feel of what you need to accomplish for the day, and appreciate attaining your goals. The Battle of the Bulge. As if it were any other day, approach the most crucial day of your life. Maintain your composure, calmness, and attention. Treat the exam as a fun challenge rather than a life-changing event. It’s just another exam, after all.
Each candidate should go over the JEE Main past year model question to get a better grasp of the varieties of questions that can be asked in the exam. Furthermore, students who can solve last year’s JEE Main question papers are aware of the current pattern in questions and themes asked in previous tests. One of the most common engineering entrance tests in the country is the Joint Admission Examination (JEE) Main. Also with the exam’s cognitive demand at an all-time peak, candidates are obviously interested in learning more about it.