E-NAVIGATION MADE SIMPLE | SPICA is a marine information software application solution that enables ships, engineers, and professionals to intend their courses most efficiently and easily feasible.
Smart software offers each vessel one-of-a-kind control over every trip. It advertises fleet optimization via better passage planning, surveillance and analysis, and communications capabilities and more about amnautical.info
- SPICA instantly generates exact paths. You input the port, and SPICA generates your path.
- The chart can be superimposed with Trends and Radio Signals data, which are directly derived from ADMIRALTY Digital Products.
- Simple, intuitive, and also easy-to-use parts.
- ENC charts can be downloaded and shown in an arranged style.
- Integrated AIO/AENP, ADP, and also ECA area administration.
- Path surveillance. GENERAL PRACTITIONER and AIS inputs. Present for helmet, ETA, etc
- . With a single click, take care of routes and overlays. Calculate separation times, arrival times as well as leg rates.
- High-detail charts with overlay factors, lines and locations, comments, in addition to visual transmitting
- SPICA overlay administration allows path info to be traded and exported with the ECDIS.
- Vento Maritime data is available on demand. This permits you to download and install thorough weather overlays consisting of sea state, wind, water currents and pressure.
- You can link the software application to AIS or GPS receivers.
To run TZ Navigator, you should meet the adhering to system needs:
- Microsoft( r), Windows( r), 8.1 or Windows( r), 10
- CPU 1.5 GHz
- 4GB RAM
- Video Board
- Minimum – Intel HD Graphics Chipset
- Advised – Devoted Video Board with 1 GB RAM or Intel HD4th generation or greater
- Screen Resolution: 1024×600 or higher (or 1280×800 or even more recommended).
- Hard Disk: 30GB of space free
- USB or Serial Port to attach tools through NMEA0183, Actisense USB NGT-1 to link instruments through NMEA2000, or 100 Base-T Network Adapter Furuno Ethernet Sensors