NEGOSENTRO.COM | A car’s interior can directly affect our health. Apart from cleaning the car, car vacuum cleaner also contribute to the better air quality inside the vehicle. It also protects other people traveling with you from fine dust particles and their negative effects on health. You cannot wash the interiors just like exteriors of the car and hence it is very difficult to get rid of stubborn dust particles.
You cannot use a regular vacuum cleaner for the home to clean the car’s interior. You will need a vacuum cleaner made especially for cars. The problem is most of the people don’t have any idea about car vacuum cleaner and hence they waste their hard-earned money in some cheap car vacuum cleaner. Let’s have a look at what do you need to check before buying a vacuum cleaner for your car.
- Suction Power: This is the most important part of a vacuum cleaner. A cleaner with high suction power can remove the dust or dirt particles thoroughly.
- Accessories & Attachments: In order to clean each and every part of your car’s interior, you will need proper tools designed especially for those parts. You will need brushes of all sizes in order to clean covers and seats, crevice tools to clean AC vent, a bag to collect dust, nozzles for cleaning dry and wet particles, and an extension hose.
- Warranty: Most of the models come with 1-year warranty. However, some of the devices come with 2 years of warranty. Never buy a cheap vacuum cleaner which doesn’t come with a warranty. Always buy a car vacuum cleaner which comes with a minimum of 1-year warranty.
- Length of the Power cord: It should be long enough to reach each and every corner of the car. For smaller cars like Sedan, 3-4m long cord is enough but for XUV models you will need a 5m long cord.
- Build Quality: Buy a vacuum cleaner which is lightweight, ergonomic and easy to handle. A vacuum cleaner build with high-quality materials can withstand any accidental drops. Buying a device with better build quality will last longer.
Let’s have a look at the best vacuum cleaners.
- Bergmann Supersonic Car vacuum cleaner: It is portable as well as compact with a pocket-friendly price tag. Made with high-quality virgin ABS plastic material, this vacuum cleaner has a powerful 12 volts/130w copper motor with high suction power. Also, the three filters (exhaust filter, HEPA filter, and mesh filter) of the vacuum cleaner are washable. The bagless vacuum cleaner is perfect for cleaning both dry and wet particles. It is easy to maintain and clean and it comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Biboss car vacuum cleaner: This versatile vacuum cleaner is perfect for anyone looking for a very portable car vacuum cleaner. It allows you to clean the crevices, deep-seated dirt, and more with all the different attachments that come with the cleaner. It weighs around 1.5 pounds which allows convenient cleaning process.
- Black & Decker AV1205: It is one of the best car vacuum cleaners in India. You can easily clean the whole car interior with the help of its 5-m long cord. It also comes with a crevice tool and brush. The brush tool is very helpful in cleaning AC vents and leather seats as it won’t leave any scratches. It can even suck up the tiniest particles with twin action filtration system. It is very lightweight and weighs 798 grams which means it is easy to carry it from one place to another.
- IGRID Car vacuum cleaner: The portable IGRID vacuum cleaner comes with a stainless steel HEPA filter that can clean the car efficiently. Loaded with the latest technology it can provide powerful suction (4000 PA). The multiple filtration process catches particles as small as 0.3 microns. The 4m long cord can help you clean even the smallest corner of the car.
- ResQTech RSQ–CV101: ResQTech enables you to clean both dry and wet waste. If your pet also travels with you in your car, chances are there will be pet hair in your car. This vacuum cleaner allows you to clean pet hair, cigarette ash, water, dust, sand, and many more particles. The 100W motor provides good suction force and emits a 75 dB noise. The detachable nano filter can such up all the spilled water and dust to make your interior completely clean.
There are certain things you need to keep in mind before buying a car vacuum cleaner. Always look for something which is durable and can reach each and every corner of your car. Also, check its performance and cost. Some of them also come with a 1-year warranty. You will need to clean the vacuum cleaner once a week to ensure the proper functioning of the device.