Negosentro | Finding the Best SEO Firm For Your Business by Top Rank SEO Philippines | The Best SEO Firm in the Philippines. Working an international class website for your business takes a lot of work, and things might get very confusing when you are still starting out. There are three things one must consider when first building their company website.
- Business owners must learn how to create and set up the landing page for them to attract the right customers.
- Each product and picture must be placed perfectly on the site along with thousands of other details the site will require for it to run.
- The site must take into account Search Engine Optimization (SEO) standards, protocols, and practices in order for it to effectively reach its target audience.
There are many tools to help with creating the design and layout of a website, but entrepreneurs often handle SEO wrongly. Here is a guide to help you do SEO right,
- Optimizing your site for search engine is harder than building your site, SEO is a hard thing to learn, therefore working with SEO companies will give you an advantage
- Most SEO companies make shiny presentations and big promises, but do your research before investing in any of these companies. If you search for their name and they do not show up in the first page of the search results, they probably are not doing their job right
- Do not go cheap. There are standard rates for top tier services. When the SEO company you are interviewing offers a cut-rate to sign-up today, it might be too good to be true,
The Right SEO Company For You
Set goals for yourself first before you set goals for the SEO company you plan to work with. Have specific goals on what customers you want because your business will be paying good money to attract more customers.
The best SEO hire will take your site to new levels of profitability.
- To find a reputable SEO firm, you must look in the right places. Take advantage of review sites that provide insights and testimonials that will help you determine the authenticity of the SEO firm you are looking at
- You must be practical when it comes to searching for a consultant. Especially when your product or service is unique to a local area, do not search for companies’ miles away from yours.
- Budget your search engine expenditures for SEO firms. It is always recommended for you to check out their site to see whether their services are within your price range as most companies operate on a monthly retainer. There is also no harm in asking for the availability of any long-term discount or bundles.
- Always make sure that the company you are interviewing has the same short-term goals and long-term goals as you. Be on the same page from the get-go to get the results you really want to get.
- Demand that the SEO firm to have plenty of record-keeping resources. Logs, clicks, conversions, and Click Through Rate (CTR) should be part of what they offer in order to accurately track progress.
You Need a Consultation First
When the research and the follow-up calls are finished, it is now time for a consultation with your shortlist. This next phase is by far one of the most important in the hiring process. Good SEO firms value their customers and will do their best to make the most out of the initial phone call.
Through the consultation, you will uncover levels of creativity and the amount of research they have in your business niche.
This call will determine how well you connect with the company, and if you are on the same page with the expectation levels. It is always good to see if you both have chemistry.
Here are Three Tips to Make the Call a Success:
Before the call, you must always know your objective with this interview. By doing proper research on each consultant, you must have two to three other questions you might want to ask that does not involve the price. Who would be handling your account? What is the platform that the company uses? How many linkbacks to my site can you expect every month?
- What level of ranking can you expect from three to six months? What changes must they apply to your site for it to achieve the ranking? and most of all ‘Ask specifically how the company will accomplish the rise in rankings.”
- Will the SEO company follows individual search engine web guidelines? Each SEO firm publishes guidelines for ranking in their search results. You do not want SEO company playing tricks to get your site, because your investment will go nowhere.
- Does the company have local results? Local search results require additional expertise.
Which is which
It’s always best to use common sense when looking for a consultant. When they guarantee first page results without any analysis, run away. The best consultants always review each aspect of your site and every product and service you offer. Consultants with experience are always the best ones.
Good consultant companies must have the experience to compliment your site for the best changes. The SEO firm must be well-versed in the latest languages of the web, HTML and Python. Great consultants always provide updated content and product descriptions, resulting in higher conversion rates.
So, what happens to the content, and changes made to your site when your contract has ended? There are tons of questions that need to be asked before you make your decision, so do not settle until you get the right answers. Whether it is a huge increase in organic Google traffic or you losing your Google ranking comes down to the choice of your SEO consultant. Top Rank SEO Philippines has the experience and knowhow to help you to improve the searchability of your website, translating to more traffic and awareness for your brand.