Negosentro.com | A house of your own- that’s been your dream. You have been working hard to make it come true by saving your hard-earned money over the years. Now, you have finally got a place and want to make it your own by giving it personal touches. However, you are tight on funds, as there are other things to do around the house. You do not wish to compromise on the quality of things with which you build your house and neither do you want it to look less beautiful than how it was in your dreams.
You have decided on the color of the walls, design of the ceiling, and now your attention turns to the floor. Should you get marble on it? How about granite? You calculate the expenses and realize that these are way out of your budget. You then think about tiles for your floor but do not want a cheap look too. Here is a perfect solution for your flooring, if you are building a new house, or renovating it or even if you want to have it done in your office. The alternative is to get concrete floor and make it shine with concrete polishing.
Concrete polishing may not have been so popular in the past, but it is surely now. Such concrete floors were used for factory floors mainly in the days gone by but are becoming increasingly popular these days, especially for residential places. The reason behind this is the benefits it offers along with the good looks at a price that is affordable by many homeowners. The following few benefits will help you know why you should go for concrete polishing or a polished concrete floor for your house or office too.
Benefits Of Concrete Polishing:
- It’s frugal: On an average, per meter square you will need to shell out anything between 100-190 dollars for getting polished concrete. The cost may vary in different places and it might turn out even cheaper. Another factor that may determine the cost is the option you choose when it comes to the colors and styles. Since concrete is extremely durable, you may never have to replace it ever. It’s not just a pocket-friendly option in the short-term but also in the long-term.
- Easy to maintain: After concrete polishing, the polished concrete is easy and simple to maintain. All you need is a dust mop; use it regularly to keep it clean and sparkling. Along with dust moping, wet moping will help in keeping the shine of the floor even better. If there are stains are spills, you want to get rid of, simply use any floor cleaner and the job is done. No costly undertakings are needed unlike other flooring types to maintain a polished concrete floor.
- Impregnable to mold and moisture: For families that have ailing members suffering from asthma or other allergies, this is the perfect choice. It does not succumb to moisture and mold like other floors and contributes to the family’s overall health.
- It is durable and eco-friendly: When properly maintained once the concrete polishing take place mentioned above your polished concrete floor will last a lifetime. Also, the coloring and treating of polished concrete uses materials that do not harm the environment in any way. It is a great blend of charm and toughness.
- It is multipurpose: Use it indoors or outdoors, once you get concrete polishing done after that the polished concrete floors will suit in either places. With virtually unlimited color and design options, you can use it in any room of your house to match with the color and design of your walls.
Do not let the past dictate what you will do with your house in the present so that it continues to look good in the future. Choose concrete polishing for your floor and enjoy the many benefits it offers.