Bruce Weller, Negosentro | With the different advancements in the technology available these days, one of the most engaging tools in marketing is live screen printing. It’s an excellent activity for everyone in your company while helping you promote your brand. If you have live screen printing, your attendees will not only get to enjoy being part of your event, but they will also go home with something that can make them remember your brand. If you hire a skilled and adequately events planning team who can provide you with live screen printing services, you’ll enjoy the advantages of live screen printing and how it can help your business.
What Is Live Screen Printing?
Live screen printing is your not ordinary process of printing. It’s an activity that showcases printing shirts by hand. It’s a marketing strategy innovated by events coordination teams to help you spread brand awareness in a new and fun way. A grand strategy where it’s a win-win for both sides, you can get to advertise your products or services while your customers get something out of it.
- Its concept is simple and straightforward. During the activity, people get to see shirts being printed just right in front of them. Thus, the name live screen printing.
- People joining your company’s events can also get to participate and make the t-shirt themselves.
- T-Shirts are not the only merchandise that you can use. As long as the printing machine can handle printing on the item, then you can print on it.
How Live Screen Printing Works?
Live screen printing does not only work with t-shirts; it can also be done on any customizable merchandise. You can do it on items such as:
As long as the machine works with your chosen item, you will be able to proceed with your printing. Thus, you and your attendees will have a worth-remembering experience with an unforgettable souvenir.
The process of live screen printing for your company goes like this:
- Get in Touch
When you’re planning to put on an event for your company such as team building or a product promotion and you want to include a live screen printing activity, you should get in touch with an events planner or coordinator. There will always be one near you.
As soon as you get in touch with a events service provider, you can talk and ask them if they can provide you with a live screen printing activity.
When you and the events coordinator get into an agreement, the planning then starts.
The planner will then prepare by giving you design samples that you can choose from. You can also your own design such as the logo of your company or the name of your business.
You would then be given an array of choices of printable items to choose from.
When the event day starts, your chosen items will then be put on display together with your chosen design/designs. Your event attendees then pick their printable item selected along with the design.
The events coordinator merely puts the chosen item and input the chosen design into the machine.
After a few minutes, depending on the chosen item and size of the selected design, your events attendee then gets their souvenir.
Enjoy your newly live screen printing item!
Why Is Live Screen Printing Beneficial?
Having an event where you can quickly promote your brand can help your company grow. This is why you should try including live screen printing and use this powerful marketing tool. This kind of activity can offer you a lot of benefits for your business.
- Live screen printing is a great one-of-a-kind experience for attendees to be part of.
- Live screen printing can be a satisfying activity for people who get to join them.
- Live screen printing is an activity related to art, that’s great for people who are creative and wants to experience being an “artist.”
- Live screen printing will let anyone who participates in them to be able to show off their creative side.
- Live screen printing can let anyone discover and experience creating something that they can use or wear.
- Live screen printing can help you build your brand’s awareness while letting everyone enjoy.
What Kind Of Company Events Benefit From Live Screen Printing?
Live screen printing activity can be done for any of your company events. However, some events can significantly benefit from this activity:
- Birthday Parties
- Holiday Gatherings
- Sports Events
- Grand Openings
- Product or Services Promotions
- Family Reunions
- Corporate Gatherings
- Team Buildings
- Christmas Parties
Working with an events planner to have a live screen printing activity at your company events can bring you a lot of benefits. You’ll be able to give anyone who participates at your events a quality and worthwhile experience while making them aware of your different products or services. You want the best for your company, that’s why you should make the most out of this fun activity.
Bruce Weller is a writer contributing for Rival Events about Live screen printing. As a writer, he knows it can be difficult for others to understand some subject matters without a helping hand, and he seeks to aid his readers by making sure his pieces are informative and easy to understand. He paints during his free time.