Negosentro | 5 Benefits of the Binomo Mobile App to Help You Fulfill Your Dreams | Have you been wishing to trade using Binomo, but you are not sure about its features and whether it is a scam or not? Below, we shall review this app and help you learn how to use it to get closer to your dreams.
1. The app is suitable for any mobile device
You do not need to worry if your phone is an Android or an iOS since the Binomo app is designed for both. You can freely download it from Google Play or the App Store. Also, you can install the APK version for Android using the QR code from https://www.binomo.com. So, you may not need to hack the app in case Google Play misbehaves.
The Binomo trading app is not available for PCsor desktops since there is no software for Windows or Mac. So, you need to log in to the web version if you do not have a phone app.
2. Two convenient ways of registration
Opening a trading account with the app is not tricky. As the Binomo web page, it is available in 13 languages, English included, so you can choose the one that is convenient for you when logging in. Provide your email and a strong password in the sign-up form that opens automatically. You can also sign in via Facebook or Google account.
Account verification on Binomo is also straightforward, thanks to the automatic process that only takes minutes vs. IQ Option, which takes several days to verify clients’ documents.
Note! Be keen when choosing currency since the platform does not allow you to change it unless you close the Binomo account you currently use and open another one.
3. Free trading education on the Binomo demo account
Even people with the most ambitious dreams should not trade on Binomo without training. That is why the mobile app gives every new user free tutorials:
It is a safe environment allowing learning and developing own trading approach without risks. A free account has virtual funds that get automatically replenished once they are over.
Note! When testing any ready-made strategy on a Binomo demo account, keep in mind that there is no 100% winning one you can depend on.
Even with a demo account, you can access the “Daily Free” tournament that allows you to contest with pro-traders and test their tips. However, it is not available in the app but only on the APK version and the Binomo website.
This FAQ section can be compared to Wikipedia, where you can ask every question ranging from what’s Binomo and how does it work, how to use the app, how to close a trade, and ending if the platform really works as a source of additional income.
You can also utilize the Chatbot, which provides quick answers to all your concerns about Binomo.
Contact support agents
You can also reach out to support agents that are available all through to offer you any assistance. Contact them via chat or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Variety of deposit and withdrawal methods
Anytime you feel confident to trade on a real Binomo account, you can make your first deposit by investing a minimum of $10. You have several payment methods if you live in the Philippines; the popular options include Gcash, Bank cards, and transfers, Coins.ph, etc. Paypal is not among them.
If you wonder how to withdraw the money from Binomo, do not worry. You can use the same method you chose while depositing.
The minimum withdrawal is $10, and the maximum limits vary: per day, it is $3000, $10,000 per week, and up to $40,000 per month. The chosen payment system can also set limits depending on its policy.
Some trading platforms like IQ Option charge their clients withdrawal fees, vs. Binomo, which offers free charges.
5. Free bonuses
Binomo platform gives you the opportunity to achieve your dream faster by offering some bonuses. They include:
- Welcome bonus: Offered to newly registered users. It is 25% of the amount you deposit, and it is only valid for the first thirty minutes.
- Deposit bonus: You can use it by adding any amount to your account. So, the higher the investment, the bigger the reward. Also, your account type matters.
- Bonus coupon: You can receive this reward during Binomo promotions, or your personal manager can gift it to you occasionally. A promo code can also be added to the deposit bonus.
- No-deposit bonuses: It can be, for example, free investment insurance for VIP account holders. If something unusual like an account dropping to zero happens, the platform will compensate them for some part of the investment, depending on the account balance. Regular Binomo clients can also receive emails with some amount credited to their accounts as a gift.
- Risk-free trades: You can receive this offer from your personal manager if you hold a VIP account. It is whereby you access a fixed number of free trades, and their amount is predefined.
Note! Before applying any bonus on Binomo, carefully read its terms and conditions.
Briefly about why Binomo is not a scam
Binomo has been in existence since 2014. All information about its address and head office is available in the app. The bright logo of the international broker is recognized in more than 130 countries, Philippines included.
The company’s regulation is facilitated by independent organizations such as IFC. It also has various awards and certificates from Verify My Trade. Forums like LinkedIn and the net, in general, contain many positive reviews about the Binomoapp, and you can indeed trust that it is not illegal or a scam but legit.
Achieve your dreams with Binomo
All of the above are proofs, Binomo is real and not fake or fraudulent; hence safe to invest in. It is possible to achieve your dreams by earning extra income from this regulated company. However, you get it wrong if you keep asking how to make money or play on Binomo. Its app is a place to learn and practice rather than getting quick profits. Avoid signals and train yourself since trading can involve losing investment. You can also always become a Binomo affiliate partner.
Photo by Wance Paleri on Unsplash