Much has been said on the HR’s journey over the years. With the rise of the digital age, what big changes will take place? What are the trends and patterns that have changed and are about to change? What are the best practices that are needed to be implemented to more organizations?
Know more about these and other HR issues at the 10th Philippine HR Summit, a collaborative gathering of top HR professionals, company executives and officers, recruiters, and business owners, happening on August 3-4, 2017 at Crowne Plaza Galleria.
While last year’s Philippine HR Summit highlighted HR Management under the Duterte Administration, Contractualization and Casualization, Latest Jurisprudence in Philippine Labor Cases, and other relevant topics, the 10th Philippine HR Summit would introduce and discuss topics such as Talent Management for the 21st Century, Job Contracting Vs. Labor-Only Contracting, Employer Branding, HR Ethics, and the Changing Landscape of the Workplace today.
The top-caliber speakers to grace the summit are:
- Ms. Karen Cariss, CEO and Co-Founder of PageUp People Pte Ltd.
- Atty. Emerico O. De Guzman, Managing Partner of Angara Abello Concepcion Regala and Cruz Law Offices (ACCRALAW)
- Mr. Jose Victor Emmanuel A. De Dios, CEO of GE Philippines
- Mr. Paul Rivera, Co-Founder and CEO of Kalibrr
- Dr. Virgel C. Binghay, Professor & Director of Center for Industry Productivity and Competitiveness, School of Labor and Industrial Relations University of the Philippines
- Ms. Sarah Forbes, Vice President of PageUp People Pte Ltd. (Asia)
- Ms. Serely Geraldine Alcaraz, Country Head of ITD Consulting Group
- Ms. Ma. Agnes A. Gervacio, Managing Director of CEO Advisors, Inc.
- Mr. Jose Christoper Cadua, Vice President & Head Human Resources & Administration of Cignal TV
- Mr. Jesus Gregorio “Nonong” F. Noriega III, Division Head of Employee Development of PLDT
- Mr. Barbie L. Atienza, Head of External Affairs of Manila Bulletin Publishing Corporation
This event is made possible by Powermax Consulting Group, Inc., PageUp, and Advertising and Gaming Fabrication, Inc. (AGFI).
Be a part of this summit by clicking this LINK or by sending in your inquiries to 503-3001/470-1055 (tele/fax), 0917-3057276/09278263177 (call/text) and look for Lina Villa. You couls also send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit this website.