Negosentro.com | Natural Holistic Health Remedies You Will Find Useful Today | Today the world is handicapped without mobile phones (smart phones). Mobile phone apps have replaced PC and laptops which are passé. You have mobile apps designed for any damn commodity right from the pin to the plane! Medicinal and wellness industry is overruled by mobile apps in a great way. You can now contact your Scottsdale Naturopathic Doctor online as well through their website or app. This post guides you to have a quick-pick with all your herbal needs attended with a click on your smart phone (android).
Numerous apps are available in the app store let me just acquaint you with just a few relevant concentrated on natural herbal holistic healing.
Herbal Guide – Android Apps on Google Play – arkopharma Fascinating app which offers information about herbal medicines, remedies, curative and preventive properties. It also mentions about Phytotherapy. A therapy where plants, herbal medicines in form of powders, preparations in ampoules, herbal teas etc. are prepared and used for treating human body with natural ailments. Considered as best approach for preventing, treating and curing everyday health related problems. User friendly, informative, well designed, informative, descriptive, easily navigable highly in demand with stylish images app.
Natural Medicine Comprehensive Database App – (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Android phone) on App Store. This wonderful App gives:
- Concise analyses and recommendations that are not only time consuming but simultaneously provide best patient care.
- Data that is precise and informative that relieves you from unnecessary interaction and other therapeutic problems.
- Gives answers to questions raised by patients.
- Safe and Effective ratings for the database (biggest) of commercially available products in the world.
- Gives adequate information on Adverse Reactions.
- Impressive and effective ratings for medicines used for medical conditions etc.
- Answers anytime, anywhere, even without an internet connection.
If you have an iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch you can get the Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database App in the App Store℠. Or visit the App Store on your Android mobile device and search “Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database”. Get the Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database App for your Android phone on Google Play.
Natural Medicines Database – Natural Medicines (Comprehensive) Database gives reliable, unbiased clinical data on about 90,000 herbal products. Such as Ayurvedic medicines, integrative therapies, traditional Chinese medicines which are fixed combination of products, alternative treatments such as acupuncture, vitamins, minerals, homeopathic products, dietary supplements, complementary alternative medicines and various other natural remedies NMCD also consists of:
- Interactive features
- Multiple databases
- Interactive features (Effectiveness Checker)
- Drug Interaction Checker and Natural Product Nutrient Depletion Checker
NMBER – (Natural Medicines Brand Evidence-based Ratings) accredits continuing medical education modules which are accredited for pharmacists, nurse practitioners, physicians, dieticians and physician assistant.
Handbook of Natural Medicine MobiSystems offers in-app purchases. App is compatible with your device. This app serves over 200 million individuals and enterprise users in about 205 countries.
Natural Medicine anchau Medical app is compatible with your device. Gives excellent input on everyday health problems.
Home Natural Medicine:
- How 3 different drinks can Detox liver and flush out fat.
- Recipes to lose weight cleanse skin and prevent illness with 5 interesting spinach smoothies.
- How to grow (indoors) 7 types of fruits and vegetables from scraps.
- How 8 foods can make Hair growth faster.
- Weight Loss Tips never tried before in 12 different types.
- A soup recipe which is 100 times stronger than antibiotics.
- Delicious Diuretic Foods to Help to Detox Body and Lose Weight
- 3 ways to eat banana peels to lose weight
- Dragon fruit – lose weight
- Saying goodbye to Migraine with a drink
- Egg shells effective for blood, bones, heart and curing thyroid gland
- Magical four tablespoons a day – curing cancer
- Super Healthy Bomb of Vitamins, minerals and fibres – Okra
- Coronary blockage – remedy
- Good for health – salt and sugar (surprisingly)
- 5 kg belly fat reduced in less than 3 days
- Miraculous plant that eliminates kidney stone in 6 days-must have at home.
- Eliminating kidney stones in 6 days
- Eating papayas regularly
- 2 mins remedy for getting rid of whole body of toxins – a unique preparation
However 5 essential foods that fights inflammation
Causes of inflammation include: Chronic low-grade food allergies or food sensitivities that may cause few symptoms. An imbalance of bacteria and fungi in your gastrointestinal tract known as dysbiosis. Dysbiosis causes your immune system to overreact to bacteria in your gut and can be without notable symptoms.
Inflammation is a popular disease of modern times as it likes to be in close terms with diabetes, heart disease, cancer, arthritis and aging. Diet plays a very crucial role in reducing inflammation and promoting health and longevity.
Excess inflammation is a major cause of disease in our modern times. It is linked to diabetes, cancer, heart disease, arthritis and even the aging process. This makes reducing, controlling inflammation one of the most important ways to promote health and longevity. It is important to list just five more important food items related to inflammation as under:
- Flax seeds and other rich sources of omega-3 fatty acids
- Kiwis and other high enzyme foods
- Olives and extra virgin olive oil
- Foods that Boost Immunity and May Help Prevent Colds and Flu
Conclusion:We live in an era where food is preserved and stored. The urge for having organic and natural food is the trend of the day. Processed food is taking a toll on the health of every individual be it in the urban or rural. Hope my post on this holisticliving throwssome useful light on healthy living. Although holistic living is a subject to itself.
Stay Healthy Be Happy!!!
via Aruna Gohil
Aruna Gohil is a social media consultant for various profiles, freelance writer, specializes in analytics, business development, and blogging; maintain social media content strategies and topics. Avid reader and traveller pour her experiences into writings! I love to write various kind of article specially food, travel, lifestyle and fashion, Automotive, Travel, Business & much more topics. Follow her on Facebook: firstname.lastname@example.org and twitter:@aroonaag
- Foodklik FB
- FoodKlik Photos