Henry Kohler, Negosentro | With so many advancements in home renovation and design plans, the bathroom is the one that is given the most priority as the bathroom is an important place to relax. Every homeowner wants to get a perfect bathroom. So, when you are ready to get bathroom renovations, there is a lot of investment that you will need.
So, for people who are low on budget, it is difficult to turn the dream into reality. But with so many ideas and designs coming up every day, a perfect bathroom within a low budget is not a far-fetched dream anymore. You need to use innovative ideas and try recycling and remodelling as much as you can to finally get the desired results. I understand saying this is easier than done. So, I help you out by giving some easy bathroom renovation ideas that can help you transform your bathroom into a luxurious one with spending a minimal amount.
All these ideas may not go with every bathroom style. But with these suggestions, you can create a suitable idea for your bathroom renovation. These ideas are ways of giving you a head start with the planning of bathroom renovations.
- Reclaimed and recycled materials: This is a style of incorporating all the old fixtures into a new style and getting a perfect look. Old is the recycled new. You can give an old school look by incorporating reclaimed timber into vanities and flooring and look for recycled countertops.
- Free standing bathtubs: This is another way to get a traditional look. You can get a free-standing bathtub that can give your bathroom a timeless appeal and also save you costs of sealing and waterproofing around it. These bathtubs are known to be luxurious and giving a spa-like feel. This way, you get luxury at a low cost.
- A minimalist theme: When you want a luxurious yet simple bathroom, you can choose to go the less is more style. Emphasise on minimalist design with neat lines and ornamental bathroom fittings. This way, you get a spacious yet functional bathroom space. You can get a sleek and clean design in this style. Also, with almost no fussy mouldings and huge fittings, you save a lot in expenses.
- Open showers: Showers have become a must have in any bathroom. So, undoubtedly it is the part that would cost you more as you want it to be perfect. Here is an idea, choose to get open showers instead of the one with curbs. You can just put a frameless glass to create a partition.
- Mix and match tiles: You want the bathroom to look trendy after a complete bathroom renovation. The key to this is getting appealing tiles on the walls as well as the floor. For this, you can mix and match to create a unique pattern. This way, it would look aesthetically appealing as well as save you money that you may spend on custom designed tiles otherwise. All you need is a good taste to create patterns.
- Experiment with the lighting styles: Instead of going with the plain white incandescent lighting style, pick a variant shade of LED. You can get dimmed lighting to create the mood. You can also get remote controlled lights that can be dimmed when you want them to.
- Large tiles: Every homeowner dreams of getting a solid stone flooring in the bathroom. But if you are low on budget, you can just compromise a little and get something that looks similar to it. Get oversized floor tiles that seem to be continuous and minimize grout lines.
These simple ideas of bathroom renovation can help you get the luxury you deserve and that too without stressing your budget limits.