Are you in need of building the home network and looking for the best router to make the network? Then, here is the solution for you. Even though, a wide range of routers that are available over the internet, the TP link router is one of the best among others. Yes, the TP link router offers a large number of features to the people and so most of the internet users like to use them for availing the affordable benefits. Through this wireless router, you can access the internet via your devices like personal computer, smart phones, tablets and more. This is because that the wifi hotspot is offered with this router. Furthermore, it provides a large number of features for the users in accessing the internet.
Installing the router to get the internet connection
When you have purchased the TP link router for your network, you need to properly install it to use. As well as, the configuring the router is also essential for getting the affordable internet connection. Now, you will see about the way of configuring the TP link router with the wireless settings in the most effective manner.
Setting up or the configuring the wireless TP link router is always easy and you can do it with some modifications to the router settings.
- Initially, you need to find the best TP link router with the wireless features. In fact, it is better to find the right router that can provide you the affordable internet connection with the proper transmission range and the efficiency.
- After that, you need to set your devices that are ready for accepting the wireless connectivity. Most of the laptops and the devices that are available in the present days have the features for the wireless connection. However, if it is not, you can install the wireless card and chips for the desktop computers for accessing the wireless connection.
- Then, it is important to change the setup of the modem for availing the internet connection. For this purpose, you need to turn off the modem and unplug the Ethernet cable from the computer. Then, plug into the modem and turn on it.
- Once you have plugged in correctly, it can emit the 4 kinds of blinking lights. Then, you need to configure the settings.
Configuring the TP link router with the settings
When it comes to configuring the TP link router, you need to consider some essential things. As the way, you can see the ways to configure the router in the most effective manner.
- First and foremost thing that you need to do is to open the web browser that is already installed on your computer.
- Then, you need to paste the IP address of your router in the address bar of your web browser. Mostly, the default IP address of the TP link router is 192.168.1.2 and you can use it for this purpose.
- Once you have provided the IP address in the address bar, it will redirect you to the login screen of the router. There, it asks for your default username and password of your router.
- In most of the cases, the TP link router has both the username and password as the admin and so you can provide it on your login screen. After that, you need to clink OK on the screen to log into your device. Now, you can change the settings of the wireless router.
- However, you can also click the basic on the Wireless menu to configure the settings. If you have entered into the login screen, you can click the Enable Wireless and the SSID broadcast options.
- After that, you need to provide the name for your wireless router in the SSID box. In addition to that, it is also necessary to represent the correct region of your country or the area.
- However, you need to take the copy of this information for the future references. This is because that you need to access the security settings again and need to provide the username and passwords. In case, if you have forgotten these things, you need to reset your router again.
- Then, you need to click the network and sharing in the control panel to provide the local areal connection for all your wireless devices. This can allow you to access the internet through the devices easily. Now, you can share and download the files by using the network sharing.
Thus, you can configure the TP link router with the help of the wireless settings. It is important to note that, you definitely need the IP address as 192.168.1.2 for configuring the network. In fact, it is the default IP address for the TP link router and it is provided to the user when it is bought from the manufacturers. Find more info on this site : 19216812.org