Considering Stem Cell Therapy?
For Cancer,Diabetes, Autism, Heart, Neurological and Ortophedic Disorders, Blindness or Other Serious Illnesses?
Or for Rejuvenation, Anti-Aging or Looks Enhancement?
Stem Cell Therapy is now in the Philippines.
BUT BEFORE TAKING ANY ACTION, KNOW THE TRUTHS AND FALLACIES.
Don’t Be A Victim of Unregulated Treatments.
Join the First Philippine Stem Cell Therapy Summit. This is a great gathering of people who are considering Stem Cell Therapy for rejuvenation of health and looks but want to know more about this controversial state-of-the-art technology. Discover the hype and hope; the genuine and the fake.
Find out the Regulations of the Department of Health. Listen to the Top Doctors from Makati Medical Center, St. Luke’s Medical Center, National Kidney Transplant Institute, Lung Center, Medical City, Asian Stem Cell Institute, Philippine Society for Stem Cell Medicine, Shimmian Manila Surgicenter, Contura Medica, Britannia MedicalCenter, Royal Longevity Clinic and other Doctors who successfully practice Stem Cell Therapy. PLUS Testimonials from Jose “JoeCon” S. Concepcion, Jr. (Chairman of the Board, RFM Corp.) and other people who have undergone stem cell treatment.
Everything you need to know about Stem Cell Therapy in this momentous event.
The First Philippine Stem Cell Therapy Summit
August 19-20 * 8:00am-5:00pm * Crowne Plaza Galleria
For inquiries or registration, please call Randolf at (+632) 470-1055 / 470-1057 / +63 905-3364486 or visit www.powermaxph.com .
We welcome sponsors and exhibitors. Feature your products and services to a big gathering of highly qualified decision makers.
August 19, 2013 – Monday
(Stem Cell Therapy for Degenerative Diseases)
- Understanding Stem Cell and Stem Cell Therapy
- Government Regulations on the Practice of Stem Cell Therapy (DOH Administrative Order No.2013-012)
- Stem Cell Therapy: Adding Life to Your Years
- Stem Cell Theraphy for various disorder
- Stem Cell Therapy for Hematological Disorder
- Stem Cell Therapy for Cardiac and Neurological Disease
- Autologous Dendritic Cell Vaccine Therapy
- Stem Cell Promise for Blinding Eye Disease
- Stem Cell Therapy for Cance r
- SCT Breakthroughs – Saving Lives
- A Comparative Study: Stem Cell Therapy in the U.S. and in the Philippines
August 20, 2013 – Tuesday
(Stem Cell Therapy for Aesthetics)
- Caution Over Unregulated Stem Cell Therapies
- How Stem Cell Therapy Compliments Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Stimulating Stem Cell Growth Naturally
- Stem Cell Therapy Auto Grafting
- Stem Cell Therapy for Anti – aging
- Structural Rhinoplasty with Human Stem Cell Therapy
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
- SCT Breakthroughs – Testimonial