How to Download Aadhaar Card and From Where?
Do you want to know how to download Aadhaar card then absolutely you have come to the right place. We will give you detailed process and every single detail about that will help you in downloading your Aadhaar card easily. For instance, from which website to download the Aadhaar card. Also, we will give you some helpful tips along with the guidance and links to take you through the downloading process.
Aadhaar card download online process
Well, the process of downloading Aadhaar card online is easy and effortlessly simple. All you will need is a computer and an internet connection. In order to download the Aadhaar card, please keep your enrollment number ready.
The following are the steps that you one should follow in order to download the Aadhaar card:
Step 1: Visit the e-Aadhaar website.
Step 2: Choose the “enrollment number” or “Aadhaar”
Step 3: Enter your enrollment number or Aadhaar number and other details like name, contact number, etc.
Step 4: Now click on OTP (One Time Password)
Step 5: You will get your password on your registered mobile number through a text message
Step 6: Enter the OTP you received and click on “Validate and Download”
Step 7: You can find your e-Aadhaar card in your downloaded items on your computer
Now, to open your e-Aadhaar card file, you will need to enter a password as the file is protected with one and this password will be your PIN code.
How to Download Aadhaar Card by Using Aadhaar Number
The process of downloading Aadhaar card is easy and it can printed by browsing the official site of the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India). When compared to voter ID or PAN card, Aadhaar card download process is easier. By utilizing the Aadhaar card number, people can get the Aadhaar card online.
When you take the form and apply for the Aadhaar card, you will receive a slip that contains the reference details. Basically, the acknowledgment slip contains the details such as enrollment number and timestamp. By using one of the ways (EID or UID), you can retrieve your e-Aadhaar card.
Below are the simple steps to be followed for an easy download of your Aadhaar card
- Visit the website www.uidai.gov.in. It is the official website of all services that are related to Aadhaar card).
- Click on the section “Aadhaar enrollment” under the category of “Aadhaar online services.”
- Now click on “Download Aadhaar Card”
- The page will be redirected to https://eAadhar.uidai.gov.in/
- If you have EID then select EID option or if you have UID the click on UID option.
- Now enter your Aadhaar card number or enrollment ID.
- Enter your personal details such as name, pin code, contact number, etc.
- Enter the letter shown in “Image captcha”
- Click on OTP and you will receive an OTP via text message on your mobile phone.
- Enter the OTP.
- The Aadhaar card will now be downloaded in the PDF format.
- In order to open this file, you will need an Adobe Reader
- Now you can open this file by entering the password (PIN is your password).
Now that you have successfully downloaded your Aadhaar card, you can carry it and show it as a proof wherever required.