If you own or run a successful organisation and would like to change, improve, reduce or align operating costs with your business growth, make contact with online data centre services and support companies. Experts are leading providers in this particular field and have many years of experience. They can deliver stable contracts that aren’t affected by increased power costs that include:
- IBM support iSeries, pSeries, AIX server maintenance, supply and support
- Cloud and data centre services that include managed cloud and hosting services for IBM, Linus and Windows server operating systems
Check out more information by clicking on www.bluechip.co.uk soon.
What you get
Once you’ve decided to use the services of innovative cloud and data centre services companies, you’ll receive a personal level of support. Join the many clients, like huge international corporate bodies, banks and retailers, who already engage the company to help them out with:-
1. Remote system management
2. Managed co-location hosting
3. Networks and security
4. Managed hybrid cloud and IaaS
Take advantage of on-premise IBM sales and services, cloud and on-premise backup and recovery solutions along with Itheon business process and infrastructure monitoring.
There’s also an offsite tape collection service. Dedicated drivers can collect customer’s backup tapes either daily, weekly or monthly. The media is then stored in an offsite secure facility. This delivery and collection service is tailor-made for individual clients, so you can define the best schedule that fits your requirements.
Business partners you just can’t do without
Online data centre services and support companies are business partners you just can’t do without. They provide plenty of server maintenance at value for money prices. Also on offer are:
• Remote managed services that deliver administration, management and support of your systems with a 24/7 monitoring facility. A VPN connection is used to monitor hardware and system support. Any critical incidents outside normal working hours will be handled efficiently too.
• A quick response to any messages or other events that identify potential problems. These will be fixed before any major impact occurs on customers’ systems. An experienced technical team provides reassurance to clients if you need to call them.
• A three tier service desk where reliable staff are available 24/7 who provide high levels of skills.
• Online data centre services and support companies stock a huge range of printers and spares. Specialists also sell dot matrix and laser printers that are under warranty, good news for prospective customers.
Get in touch
It couldn’t be easier to get in touch with data centre services and support companies that advertise via the net. All you need to do is either call reception or the service desk for further info. Alternatively there’s an online form you can complete with your:
a) Company name
c) Email address
d) Direct telephone number
e) Enquiry or comments
Always make sure you have contact details handy should you need the services of data centre services and support companies.
via Will Dolphin